What we do
- Provide affordable solutions to solve tech problems at home
- If it’s tech-related at home we can help, just get in touch
- We are a family run business
- Our aim to make tech easier for EVERYONE
The Non Techies
- Set up Smart Phones & how to use them
- How to use Video Calling (eg Zoom, Whatsapp) to stay connected to family
- Email & Internet Training
- How to stream online TV – BBC iplayer & Netflix
- Install wifi doorbells – Ring, Eufy, Doorbird
- Install wifi cameras for security
- Install wifi plugs for security & save money on energy
Home Users & Working From Home
- Boost Wi-Fi coverage through Mesh systems
- Speed up slow running laptops
- Set up new laptops, chromebooks, tablets
- Install wifi printers – print from anywhere in the home.
- Back up your data – photos, documents, music.
- Install, Set up and Training
- Wi-Fi cameras
- Wi-Fi plugs & save money on energy
- Wi-Fi doorbells – Ring, Eufy, Doorbird
- Set up new phones
- Advice on what phone suits your needs
- Printing from your mobile
- Utilities & Broadband
- Help with obtaining better deals on your home utilities and broadband
- Advice to ensure you buy the correct product for your needs eg Laptop, Printer, Doorbell, Phone
- Cloud storage advice (Google Drive etc)
- ensure you don’t lose any data
- access your documents from anywhere any time
Install, Set-up and Support
- Amazon Firesticks
- Amazon Echos
- Android Tablets
- Smart TVs
Who We Are
We are a family-run business. Technology is something that should help us day to day not hinder us.
With over 20 years of experience in the IT Industry performing Support, Project Management & Training roles we are well placed to provide you simple, honest & affordable solutions.
Our aims are Simple:
- Provide affordable solutions for everyday technical issues at home.
- Suggest recommendations for tech problems/issues in the home environment.
- Make tech work for you.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to order to guarantee that all of our clients are 100% satisfied.
Sometimes all you need is a quick chat and we are happy to help.
Simple Home Solutions
“Thank god I didn’t need to spend £1000 on another laptop”
Solution – Laptop Rebuild
Daughters surface pro was running super sluggish and she was extremely frustrated using it every time.
Bart helped rebuild it and set up a google account too so all docs go onto the cloud and are never lost!
Runs super slick now. Thank God, I just saved myself £1000 and didn’t need to buy a new machine!!!!!
“SHS saved me £558 on my broadband contract.”
SHS have just help save me £31 per month on my broadband package with Virgin. I was paying £55 and now with their help am paying £24. Thats a saving of £558 on my 18 month contract .
I had no Wi-Fi in my kitchen and they have installed a Mesh system to resolve this.
Very helpful and explained everything clearly to me as well. Will use them again.
I saw SHS posts on social media and how they’ve been able to help families with inadequate internet coverage and the positive feedback they got. So it was time for me to invest in improving not just mine, but more importantly, my parents (who are always on Zoom calls, WhatsApp call and becoming more reliant on technology via the Internet). SHS has improved Internet coverage, including speed in areas where we had poor or no coverage. My parents can now use the internet in the garden and have no lag. For me, I get strong signals everywhere in the house, which is essential as we work from home. Also, we have coverage in the garden, so very handy during BBQs! Thanks again, guys! We can’t rely upon the Virgin and Sky of this world, but glad SHS is around to help.
“Wi-fi was 5mb now 100mb”
Solution – Wi-fi Mesh Network
Used SHS to sort out a mesh network at home.
We are with Virgin Media, was supposed to be getting 100mb speeds but the signal strength was so poor, coming in at 5mb at best.
SHS sorted it out now we get 100mb across the whole house. Really recommend them.